DEWALT DW0521 Quick Connect
Impact Driver Conversion Chuck
Chuck adapter lets you use standard drill bits with a 1/4″ hex drive drill-driver. It can accommodate spade bits for wood, large bits for metal and stepped-bit (uni-bits) for sheet metal and light-steel enclosures and electrical boxes.
- A great accessory for all your drilling tasks
- Easily change from fastening to drilling with 1/4-inch hex quick connect
- Conveniently tighten with one hand with the exclusive single sleeve design
- Constructed with all metal for supreme durability
- Comes with DEWALT 90 day warranty and 1 year free service contract
For use with any 1/4-inch impact driver, the DEWALT DW0521 3/8-inch keyless chuck allows you to effortlessly lock and lock and release bits to help keep you on task on the job. Built with all-metal construction for maximum durability, it features a single-sleeve design that allows for single handed tightening. To install chuck, just slide the collar back from the front of the tool, twist to attach to any 1/4-inch impact driver, and release the collar. The chuck is locked in place.
This DEWALT tool is backed by three-year limited warranty covering any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase). It’s also covered by DEWALT’s one-year free service contract, where DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use–for free.
What’s in the Box
DEWALT DW0521 3/8-inch keyless chuck; operating instructions